Preamble :: Our Policies
By visiting our sites along with purchasing our services and products you agree to the terms in this document. In addition you agree the additional policies in the following documents and if not you must leave immediately.
- Terms Of Service (TOS) Policies [this page]
- Terms Of Sale Policies
- General Disclaimers
- Earnings Disclaimers
- Privacy Policies
Section One :: Introduction
This Terms Of Service (TOS) applies to all visitors of Cyberweb Solutions, LLC
(hereby referred to as, CWS), and is intended to provide a general understanding of CWS’s policy
on the allowed use of its websites, forums, affiliate programs and any other services provided by CWS (hereby referred to as, Services). This document is to help protect our Services, visitors and the Internet community from irresponsible and/or illegal activities. CWS expects all visitors to utilize common sense and good judgment for their activities on the Internet. Information available on CWS’s network is the property of CWS, its information providers and/or visitors. CWS does not accept any responsibility for the content of the materials and information published by others which are accessible through CWS’s services and does not accept responsibility for the violation of any laws resulting from such publication.
All visitors of CWS’s Services are expected to abide by the laws of the state and country
in which they reside, including all copyright laws and regulations, tariff regulations, export controls, treaties and international law.
The use of any CWS Service constitutes the visitors’s acceptance and agreement
to abide by all of the rules, regulations and policies of CWS, including this TOS. The user should also note such policies may be modified by CWS at any time both with and without notice. Any visitor that feels he/she can not agree to any and all terms should not utilize CWS Services. In all cases the visitor uses CWS’s Services at his/her risk.
Section Two :: The Policies
- Allowing access/use of your account(s) by others is done so at your own risk and is highly discouraged.
- You may not resale (except where outlined in our affiliate and partner programs), trade or transfer any account without express written consent from CWS. Any attempt to obtain access beyond what a visitor is authorized will be grounds for immediate termination of visitor’s account(s) and possible prosecution.
- Any attempt to defeat identification procedures, gain passwords or encryption codes, penetrate security measures, circumvent user authentication or using the CWS network to gain unlawful or unauthorized entry to another machine on the Internet; use of a CWS account to or
attempt to alter or destroy data belonging to CWS or another user on any computer network; and use of the CWS system as a staging ground to attack other systems will be grounds for immediate termination of visitor’s account(s) and possible prosecution.
- The transmission, redistributing, reproduction or commercial exploitation of information available on CWS’s network without the permission of its owner or in violation of applicable
copyright laws or patents will be grounds for immediate termination of visitor’s account(s) and possible prosecution.
- Abusing or inappropriate use of any CWS Services, including any behavior which
disrupts the normal use of the system or Internet services of others, inhibits any user from accessing the Internet, interferes with the proper operation of CWS’s network or impairs the
availability, reliability or quality of CWS Services for other visitors is prohibited and open to possible prosecution.
- CWS reserves the right to remove any material from any Services under CWS’s control without notice, if any visitor is participating in any of the following activities:
- encouraging a violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the sale of illegal goods or the violation of export controls or obscenity laws;
- infringing the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the intellectual property,
business, contractual or fiduciary rights of others;
- involving the display, sale, distribution or creation of any adult content, obscene or otherwise offensive goods, services, materials or ideas or promote violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- making fraudulent offers of items, products, or services originating from a visitor’s account;
- using non-authorized relays through any third party systems;
- flooding or over burdening recipient computer systems by sending a high volume of spurious
data which impedes functionality or disables the recipient system, or any other methods of
denial of service of another;
- storing or distributing on CWS servers illegally-acquired information, programs
containing malicious code, including viruses, trojans or worms or tools to comprise the security
of other sites;
- using programs such as packet sniffers, host and/or service monitoring or other similar
- engaging in any of the above activities using the service of another provider but channeling
such activities through a CWS account or re-mailer or using a CWS account as a mail drop for responses;
- any other activity deemed inappropriate by CWS;
- CWS reserves the right (with or without notice) to modify, alter, add or in any way change these policies based on any action(s) of our visitors.
Section Three :: Privacy And Security
Section Four :: Email
CWS uses opt-in permission based lists to send our visitors ongoing e-mails with the ability to unsubscribe at anytime by including an unsubscribe link in our messages. Any individual that feels e-mail is still arriving at his/her address in direct violation of his/her wishes should contact us immediately.
The following activities are specifically prohibited by CWS in connection with the use of email while using our services or promoting our services:
- distributing malicious software which contributes to or assists in mail-bombing or spamming;
- sending unsolicited, junk or chain letter email for the purpose of advertising or soliciting;
or using CWS’s email address to collect responses from unsolicited email;
- attempting to impersonate any person, using forged email or other identifying information;
- installing auto-responders, cancel-bots or similar automated or manual routines;
which generate excessive amounts of net traffic;
- due to the creative nature of irresponsible persons this list does not claim to be complete and failure to list a specific action does not wavier CWS’s right to govern such activity;
Section Five :: The visitor’s (Your) Responsibilities
- All CWS visitors who publish materials and information which are accessible
through CWS’s services are solely responsible for the content of such materials
and information and are solely responsible for compliance with all laws applicable to the publication of such materials and information. Visitors must accept responsibility for the publication of any defamatory, adult content, confidential, secret or proprietary material.
- Visitors are responsible for charges incurred by others to whom have been given the username and/or password, and for charges incurred by a person who has obtained such visitors’s username and/or password prior to such visitors informing CWS.
- Customers of CWS are responsible for any overcharges from but not limited to: webhosting including webspace and bandwidth, ISP including online service charges, long distance, cell phone charges when calling from or to and any other external fees. In addition visitors may be charged overage fees as specified in visitor’s selected package(s).
- Customers of CWS visitors that use CWS Services are bound by same restrictions as CWS’s visitors, including this TOS.
Section Six :: CWS Actions for Violations
- CWS is under no obligation to monitor the content of its Services, or its visitors, for violations of this TOS and failure to do so does not act as wavier of rights. The activities set forth above cause alarms that may require CWS to take action. Account holders should be aware, however, that normal use and software should not set off such alarms.
- The use of CWS Services in an illegal manner is grounds for immediate termination of such account(s). Visitors should be aware that CWS views such activities very seriously and may disclose prohibited activities to law enforcement agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, with whom CWS will fully assist within the definition of applicable laws. CWS will cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies involved in investigating instances that may be reported to such authorities by visitors or other visitors who believe they are being subjected to potentially unlawful harassment.
- CWS reserves the right to conduct its own investigation of suspected violations of this TOS.
- In addition to the actions described herein, CWS may take one or more of the following specific actions:
- log instances of abuse for evidence;
- disable and cancel the visitor’s account (violation of this TOS is a material
breach of the Services Agreement and may be grounds for termination by CWS);
- delete some or all of visitor’s files in CWS’s possession, or cease providing Services.
- In the event that an account is temporarily deactivated as a result of any prohibited activities, the account may be subject to reactivation charges and/or deposit requirements to be determined by CWS.
- Each account holder understands and acknowledges that CWS has the right to terminate
any account for any reason that CWS interprets as an abuse of the account and such
account holder will be liable for any and all costs incurred by CWS as result of such
- CWS may deploy technology, such as firewalls, to block offender’s access to Services.
- CWS will review alleged violations of this TOS on a case-by-case basis. Violations
which are not promptly remedied may result in disciplinary action, including referral to appropriate authorities for civil and/or criminal prosecution. CWS’s decisions in all such matters are
final. CWS does not assume any liability to any account holders, users or others for its
failure to enforce this TOS.
- Nothing herein is to be construed to limit CWS’s remedies in any way, to recover costs,
identify and remove offenders, levy cancellation charges or pursue any other remedies at law or in equity.
Section Seven :: Refund and Money Back Guarantee
- Please see our extensive refund and sale policies by visiting our Terms of Sale policy.
Section Eight :: When And How To Contact CWS
- Visitors must immediately notify CWS of any unauthorized usage of their account, of any breach or attempted breach of security, and/or of any belief an account under visitor’s control has had his/her password compromised or of any other violations of this TOS.
- If you have any questions with respect to this TOS, please contact CWS by visiting our contact us page.
CWS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. IN ADDITION FAILURE TO MENTION A SPECIFIC SITUATION DOES NOT ACT AS A WAVIER OF RIGHTS.